Senior Product UX Designer (f/m/d)
Do you want to take over responsibility for creating a coherent and seamless user experience for our international and well-known customers? Do you like to work in an environment that is open for change? Then you could be our next Senior Product UX Designer!
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to be part of our international product team, a work environment where autonomy, self-management, thinking outside the box and being proactive is key
- An excellent career and growth opportunity at a leading player in transportation management software
- Nice, supportive and open-minded international colleagues
- Hybrid model of work possible – from this office and from home
What can you expect from that role?
- Develop a new design standard that will become the foundation for the ALPEGA TMS portfolio
- Act as a UX champion to establish an understanding of the UX standards across the teams that you work with
- Closely collaborate with all engineering organizations to migrate to the new design standard
- Lead ideation session and workshops with cross-functional team members
- Create prototypes to test the value of potential solutions with users
- Run design sprints and user tests
- Work with subject matter experts to create user journey maps that help with identifying opportunities for innovation
We have a match if you...
- Want to take over responsibility to shape our complex systems into one seamless user experience
- Focus on establishing robust, clear UX guidelines for other stakeholders (developers, product managers) more than designing individual elements like icons
- Have at least 5 years of experience and a demonstrated track record of designing complex web-based B2B enterprise software products
- Have practical experience with open UX frameworks like Google Material Design and responsive design approaches, and tools like Figma
- Are used to coordinating different internal stakeholders and balancing needs of different teams
- Have strong English communication skills
ABOUT ALPEGA TMS
With the cloud solution Alpega TMS, millions of transports are planned, controlled, invoiced and optimized. As a top 5 TMS provider, we compete daily with large IT groups and support more than 200,000 users in 80 countries in their logistics processes.
Do you want to learn more about the Group? Check out the following page: https://www.alpegagroup.com/en/about/careers/
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the collective agreement annual salary for this position is at least EUR 43.316 gross. The actual salary depends on your knowledge, skills and experience.