Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you an inspiring DevOps engineer? Do you want to create a better world by shaping transport collaboration using our cloud applications?
Are you looking for a company with an international environment and with growing opportunities? You could be our new Senior DevOps Engineer!
The DevOps engineer will work in close collaboration with the development and infrastructure teams to ensure a proper business continuity. He/She will automate key processes and will be responsible for ensuring new features development.
What do we offer?
- A superb team in an international working environment, working for a leading player in transportation management software headquartered in Terrassa.
- Ownership in your work, a great team and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
What can you expect from this position?
- On a default daily basis, you will be working with the development teams (frontend and/or backend – depending on your dev skills).
- Based on the infrastructure needs, the commitment will be adjusted to focus on infrastructure activities.
- Plan, agree and follow a roadmap to proactively plan activities based on needs.
- Communicate and ensure a proper transparency, support and business continuity.
- Maintain and improve continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) processes on both a development and infrastructure aspect.
- Work with the development, infrastructure and QA teams to understand and challenge the business and architectural needs.
- Work in collaboration with internal & external teams for the implementation of new features, deployment, and follow-up of external projects.
- Build, maintain, and scale applications for Production, staging, test and dev environments.
- Our main applications stack is running on AWS and mostly based on:
- Java + Typescript + Angular.
- JBoss Wildfly +Springboot + MicroServices.
- PostgreSQL + MySQL + MongoDB.
- Amazon MQ + ActiveMQ + SQS.
- API Gateway + Lambdas + CloudFront.
- Jenkins / Gitlab / Nexus.
- Datadog monitoring.
We have a match if you bring the following:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Fluent English.
- AWS Cloud advanced knowledge (Certification on associate level minimum – professional preferred).
- Background in AWS usage, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge & experience: AWS, DNS, Security, Linux, CI/CD.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code: Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkiins/Gitlab/CodeCommit…
- Knowledge of databases usage and optimizations: PostgreSQL, MySQL, …
- Experience with git version control: Gitlab, Bitbucket.
- Experience with CloudFormation / NPM / Maven / ActiveMQ / MongoDB /Docker / Kubernetes/ Virtualization.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to quickly grasp existing solutions.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adapt it to the audience.
- Experience in short release lifecycles.
- Good team player: can adapt to the working style to meet objectives.
Have not heard about the Alpega Group so far?
We are one of the largest cloud based SaaS transportation software companies in Europe. We are helping to save the planet by digitizing an industry that isn’t at the maturity level of using technology as other industries.
Do you want to learn more? https://www.alpegagroup.com/en/about/careers/