Sales Director SaaS TMS - BNL/Nordics/UK
Alpega is expanding its sales team with an experienced SaaS Sales Director Benelux/Nordics/UK to further build our market presence in logistics Transportation Management Systems (TMS).
We offer you
- The opportunity to be part of our international Sales team, a work environment where autonomy, self-management, thinking outside of the box and being proactive is key.
- An excellent career and growth opportunity at a leading player in transportation management software.
- Colleagues from different parts of the world, and with cultural differences.
- A fast-paced organization with a great people culture that rewards excellence and pays attention to your personal well-being and development.
- Leading a team of key account managers “new logos” and responsibility for strategic customer development within the appointed region.
- Active collaboration with your team in terms of strategic and operational topics.
- Development and deployment of defined sales processes, methodologies, and performance system based on company targets.
- Support your team in achieving these targets and engaging in sales activities directly at our customers.
- Usage of consultative and value selling approach to understand the customers’ processes, recognize their potential at an early stage, and define the application of our product portfolio, including calculation of specific ROI for the offered solution.
- Responsibility for the preparation of offers, and closing of contracts.
- Functional and personnel leadership of your team and for their results.
- Responsibility for accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Stay up-to-date with market and product developments.
We have a match if...
- You are a seasoned team leader with +10 years’ experience in strategic and tactical sales management towards large enterprises, and you have a good understanding of Logistic/Supply Chain processes in this region.
- You have a vast experience with coaching experienced account managers as well as high potentials sales, leading them to success according clearly defined sales processes and methodologies.
- You have an understanding on how to develop performance matrixes and gradually ensure and maintain the progress towards set goals; related to deals with € 100K+ and enterprise multi year contracts.
- You have accuracy in forecasting and working towards quarterly targets.
- You are used to forecasting and working towards quarterly targets. You are able to reach targets, and can show consistent and proven sales results in a value and consultative sales environment;
- You are a mainland European sensitivity to culture and selling styles, and a track record of success in a B2B SaaS company.
- You have a solid hands-on experience in market/business development in the field of (logistic) software distribution and professional services implementation. Experience with TMS is highly desired.
- You are a natural and strong people leader who finds joy in leading a team and motivating them with innovative ideas.
- You have a good sense to identify opportunities within your region and to convince our customers with suitable solutions.
- You enjoy hunting, networking and creating new customer relationships, and you are highly confident in interacting with senior managers and on Executive (C-)level.
- You have distinctive negotiation skills and the ambition to master new challenges.
- You operate with absolute integrity in relation to customers, colleagues and partners.
Have not heard about us?
We are one of the largest cloud based SaaS transportation software companies in Europe. We are helping to save the planet by digitizing an industry that isn’t at the maturity level of using technology as other industries. We help reduce the carbon footprint of transportation by ensuring the trucks on the road are as full as possible. Today in Europe 60% of all goods move on the road and at any point in time 40% of those trucks are empty.
Who we are in keywords: team oriented, international, growing, cloud-based software, agile way of collaboration, flat hierarchies, working with a variety of technologies, flexibility in time management (hybrid model of working from home / the office, ...), striving to find people who want to contribute to a software that is shaping transport collaboration for a better world!
Do you want to join the Alpega family and and change the world together with us? Apply now, it only takes a minute, and we’ll definitely come back to you very soon!