Pre-sales Consultant - Transportation Management Systems (m/f/x)
As part of our Sales team, you will use your technical and business knowledge along with your sales skills to provide solution advice & support during the sales process. You will assist our Sales teams from a technical & business perspective, on the preparation of sales documentation & meetings (analysis, demonstration, presentation, blueprint, etc…) as well as by performing joint (virtual) visits to customers and prospects. You will be a key stakeholder in the total Customer Experience, subsequent training, support and follow-up. Additionally you will work closely together with Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success and IT.
- You participate in consultative and value solution selling sessions with customers and potential customers in the analysis, solution definition, RFI/RFP responses, solution demonstration and follow-up phases of an engagement.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers to facilitate a successful sales outcome.
- Establish a trusted solution advisor role in all aspects of the client engagement during the sale process and be the pursuit-partner with our Sales teams.
- You provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to the client’s business.
- Design, validate, and present the Alpega solutions that include advanced concepts, future direction and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Provide live demonstrations of the Alpega solutions that meet the client’s business needs and validate the ROI.
- Work closely with the overall sales team to deliver a comprehensive and integrated solution message to existing and future Alpega customers.
- Articulate the Alpega capabilities to both technical and C-level client audiences.
- Provide feedback from field experiences to product management teams to improve future releases of solutions.
- Actively maintain deep knowledge in product areas
- Current Alpega offerings as well as future roadmap enhancements
- Competitive offerings
We offer you
- The opportunity to be part of our international Sales team, a work environment where autonomy, self-management, thinking outside of the box and being proactive is key.
- An excellent career and growth opportunity at a leading player in transportation management software.
- Having the possibility of influencing and contributing with new ideas in developing our product for the international B2B market.
- Working with great colleagues from different parts of the world.
- A transparent company culture that rewards excellence and pays attention to your personal wellbeing and development.
We have a match if...
- You have a technology oriented degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in creating or developing business processes, strategies and philosophies in (enterprise) software for transportation and/or logistics operations.
- You possess domain expertise with knowledge and understanding of typical distribution supply chain pain points and challenges of manufacturers, distributors and retailers; previous experience with Transportation Management Solutions is a real plus.
- You are skilled in presentations, facilitation, and communication to both technical specialists as to executive level. You are able to translate customer business needs, problems and challenges into an effective solution and functionalities in relation to the value for the customer.
- You are able to work autonomously but also a demonstrated team player.
- You are open to travel up to 30% within the geographical scope (post-Covid).