Marketing Technology Specialist
Do you want to design and implement our technical marketing landscape? Do you want to ensure that our digital marketing campaigns achieve our goals? You could be our new Marketing Technology Specialist! This professional will create new (and review) existing marketing processes and automate where relevant.
What do we offer?
- A multi-faceted job with plenty of freedom of action and personal responsibility.
- A challenging and dynamic international surrounding.
- A team with strong team spirit.
- An open and flat culture with short communication channels.
What can you expect from this position?
- Development and implementation of our marketing automation initiatives across Business units.
- Manage migration from Selligent to HubSpot, including landing pages setup & workflows redesign.
- Design, implement and review automated processes and data flows between marketing applications (eg. Selligent, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zapier, etc.).
- Gain a thorough understanding of our CRM system, Salesforce, and the data it contains; oversee the transfer of data between CRM and our marketing automation tools.
- Responsibility for data quality in our marketing systems (campaign segmentation, data cleansing and enrichment).
- Coordination and implementation of the sales/marketing/CRM processes.
- Involvement with the qualification process by Sales/CS, follow-up on correct usage & suggest ideas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on GDPR and ensure GDPR compliance across marketing initiatives.
We have a match if you bring the following:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a B2B marketing position.
- Excellent English skills. Additional European languages are a plus.
- Strong & proven project management skills, with the ability to drive change and to work independently.
- Experience with marketing automation is a must (Selligent or Hubspot).
- An understanding of GDPR and its impact on marketing activities is a must.
- You are creative, data-driven and enthusiastic. You can persuade stakeholders thanks to your excellent communication skills.
Have not heard about the Alpega Group so far?
We are one of the largest cloud based SaaS transportation software companies in Europe. We are helping to save the planet by digitizing an industry that isn’t at the maturity level of using technology as other industries.
Do you want to learn more? https://www.alpegagroup.com/en/about/careers/