As Java Developer, you will be responsible for the development of Java based applications, starting from the business analysis up to the release into production (that includes technical analysis, estimate, development, IT testing and bug fixing).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Leading player in transportation management software headquartered near Barcelona.
- Challenging and dynamic role with lot of space to express yourself.
- Multicultural, open-minded and international organization.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Design, own, operate and maintain new and current solutions in an Agile environment.
- Working as well on user interfaces and server-side aspects.
- Drive the software quality, security and performance through unit, functional and performance tests.
- Define and estimate technical solutions together with product owner/business analyst.
- Support continuous improvements of the team and the development environment.
- Review code.
WE DO HAVE A MATCH IF YOU BRING THE FOLLOWING
- Good knowledge & experience: Java 11/JEE/Hibernate/JPA/SQL.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL Database, Wildfly Server, Webservices, Rest services.
- Linux/unix: ssh, scp, bash and/or other scripting language, debugging.
- Debugging capability: jProfiler, tcpdump, system resources.
- Nice to have: experience with Jenkins/Maven/ActiveMq.
- Good knowledge about SOLID principles, clean code, DRY.
- Go to cloud (AWS) experience is valuable.
ABOUT ALPEGA GROUP
Alpega Group is a fast-growing leading software company offering modular solutions to manage transportation logistics from end-to-end. We support professionals in achieving greener transportation processes while reducing their carbon footprint, increasing their efficiency levels, and improving collaboration with their ecosystem.
Do you want to learn more about the Alpega Group? Check out our Career Website
Do you want to join the Alpega family? Apply now!