Fullstack Developer SmartBooking (80-100%)
Do you have a strong technical background and a collaborative mindset to work within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers? Do you want to play an active part in shaping transport collaboration? Then you are our next Fullstack Developer!
What can you expect from Alpega?
- Working for a leading player in Transport Management Software
- Flexible working time to let you embrace a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience as an Java web application developer
What are your responsibilities?
Initially more focus on frontend development (Angular) with an exciting mix of feature development, re-factoring and architectural responsibilities
Fullstack support in our Spring Boot backend, active contribution to our CI/CD pipelines
- Designing, coding and testing stories for the SmartBooking product based on an Agile methodology involving the use of user stories, acceptance criteria and other system engineering artefacts
- Take ownership of code quality using sound software engineering and object oriented principles to ensure that developed code is maintainable, efficient, reliable, understandable, secure and fault tolerant
- Helping design a software architecture for new systems or upgrades to existing systems using best-of-breed web-based technologies
- Using software tools in cooperation with continuous integration and test automation while supporting software reuse and refactoring
- Supporting the software configuration management process and understanding software components and their interface requirements
Who are we and what is SmartBooking?
We focus on the transport sector and deliver an End-to-End collaboration platform towards shippers, forwarders, suppliers and carriers to seamlessly manage their transportation flows. The Alpega Transport Management System (TMS) is a SAAS platform for every aspect of organizing the transportation of goods. The SmartBooking product is one module of Alpega TMS to book slots for pickup or delivery. SmartBooking was developed using a microservice architecture. The microservices are deployed on an OpenShift cluster running in Azure and use various Azure services. The frontend in angular relies on the API’s provided by the microservices to deliver a superb user experience. You will report to a Technical Lead at Alpega (Brussels).
We have a match if you have experience with...
Ideally you are also experienced in…
- Atlassian Products (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Openshift/Kubernetes to deploy applications
- Cloud and the services offered by a cloud platform (preferably Azure)
- Experience (basic) with PostgreSQL
Aus rechtlichen Gründen möchten wir darauf hinweisen, dass das kollektivvertragliche Jahresgehalt für diese Position mindestens EUR 35.784 brutto beträgt. Das tatsächliche Gehalt ist abhängig von Deinen Kenntnissen, Fähigkeiten und Erfahrungen.