Director Global Customer Support
Do you thrive on developing and managing our global customer support teams in Vienna, Dornbirn, Brussels, Poland, Thailand and USA? Do you have a passion for transport, supply chain or logistics? Want to work on the next global generation, using leadership skills and operational knowledge to deliver outstanding services? Work for a growing organization that provides a flexible and international collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider to become our next Director for our Global Customer Support Team
You will be part off?
- The opportunity to lead our customer support teams and to join a work environment where autonomy, self-management, thinking outside the box and being proactive is key
- An excellent career and growth opportunity at a leading player in transportation management software
- Nice, supportive and open-minded international colleagues
- Hybrid model of work possible – from our office in Vienna or in Dornbirn and from home
Work you will do?
- Regular exchange with global strategic customers to understand their needs and to optimize our processes
- Further consolidation of the individual support teams into a global support organization
- Ensuring and complying with agreed internal and external SLAs
- Optimization of our service level contracts considering market parameters
- Negotiate SLA contracts with potential new and existing customers
- Evaluate current processes, initiate measures to optimize the service level, customer satisfaction and customer journey and drive the automation of processes as well as the implementation of innovative service tools
- Manage and optimize the Customer Support budget in alignment with the VP Customer Success
- Grow and develop talents in the teams to build a highly performing, proactive support organization (18 employees and 2 direct reports)
- Assist teams with critical support cases or escalation management
We have a match if you...
- Want a role that orchestrates a team and see the bigger picture of the business requirements
- Have several years of experience (minimum 3 years) in managing a software support team and a demonstrated track record of ensuring that team members develop, meet goals and deadlines
- Have a good understanding of transport logistics processes and any knowledge of a Transport Management Software is a plus
- Are used to coordinating different stakeholders and ensuring that information flows to the right people at the right time
- Have strong English and German communication skills
ABOUT ALPEGA TMS
With the cloud solution Alpega TMS, millions of transports are planned, controlled, invoiced and optimized. As a top 5 TMS provider, we compete daily with large IT groups and support more than 200,000 users in 80 countries in their logistics processes.
Do you want to learn more about the Group? Check out the following page: https://www.alpegagroup.com/en/about/careers/
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the collective agreement annual salary for this position is at least EUR 85.000€ gross. The actual salary depends on your knowledge, skills, and experience.