Digital Marketing Specialist (SEA/SEO)
Do you want to optimize Google campaigns, perform SEO audits and increase traffic and conversion rate?
Are you an expert in diving into data to track performance and uncover potential areas for improvements? Then you are our next Digital Marketing Specialist!
What do we offer?
- A top notch and international marketing team, working for a leader in transportation management software and freight exchanges across Europe.
- A high level of independence and ownership.
- A career path and a chance to prove your skills and to become a key player in a European scale marketing team.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
What can you expect?
- Optimize Google campaigns by critically examining keywords, advertisements, bidding strategy, landing pages and budget.
- Perform SEO audits, by setting up the SEO tool, analyzing results and translating into concrete actions for the content marketeers.
- Generate regular reports and build dashboards to track marketing campaign performance, across multiple channels, and brief the marketing team accordingly.
- Monitor and report website traffic via Google analytics and devise strategies to increase traffic.
- Make use of A/B testing to see which action gives the best results.
- Suggest and rollout new campaign strategies and/or channels based on the latest trends.
We have a match if you have/are
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B digital marketing, with experience in a SaaS company.
- You are an expert in SEA/SEO.
- You love analyzing and visualizing data and explaining your findings to the Marketing team.
- Terms such as MQL, SQL, lead scoring, CPL, CTR, CVO, CAC, ... sound like music to your ears.
- Tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager have no secrets for you.
- Hands-on experience with Semrush or another SEO tool.
- Challenging the status quo comes naturally to you, and you feel at ease in a changing & performance-driven environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
ABOUT THE ALPEGA GROUP
Alpega Group is a fast-growing leading software company offering modular solutions to manage transportation logistics from end-to-end. We support professionals in achieving greener transportation processes while reducing their carbon footprint, increasing their efficiency levels, and improving collaboration with their ecosystem.
Do you want to learn more about the Alpega Group? Check out our Career Website
Do you want to join the Alpega family? Apply now!