Customer Success Representative - Temporary
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Fixed-term contract at a leading player in transportation management software based in Terrassa.
- The possibility to work in a team but also to work independently.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Customer support via phone and e-mail;
- Take care of our customer portfolio through tracking and retention.
- Gather customer requirements and obtain order information.
- Solve customer concerns and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Document issues and actions according to customer requirements. Collect, complete and enter information into the database.
- Implement customer development strategies by taking care of the clients in initial guidance, technical support and training services.
- Support the Controlling Department in the process of cancellation, cash collection and debt mediation.
WE DO HAVE A MATCH IF YOU BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working in customer support.
- Native Spanish and a good level of English.
- Resourceful and highly motivated, with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Team player able to build good relationships across functions and collaborate to achieve shared goals.
- High accuracy standards.
- Experience will Salesforce will be a plus.
ABOUT ALPEGA GROUP
Alpega Group is a fast-growing leading software company offering modular solutions to manage transportation logistics from end-to-end. We support professionals in achieving greener transportation processes while reducing their carbon footprint, increasing their efficiency levels, and improving collaboration with their ecosystem.
Do you want to learn more about the Alpega Group? Check out our Career Website.
Do you want to join the Alpega family? Apply now!